ALL TICKET PURCHASES NO REFUNDS ~ NO EXCHANGES
TICKET INFORMATION There are several ways to purchase tickets for upcoming events:
- On-line — From our Live Music/Featured Events page, scroll down to the concert of choice and click on “Buy Tickets”. On-line tickets may be purchased up to 30 minutes prior to the doors opening.
- In person — Come into the Narrows Center during our regular Box Office hours or during any scheduled event and purchase your tickets. Box Office hours are Wednesday through Saturday 12 noon to 5 p.m. There is a $1 service charge for each ticket. (See Ticketing Fees details below)
- By E-mail — Print-At-Home tickets are available via online or phone purchase. For an additional fee of $2.50 per order, the printable tickets will be E-mailed to you. The tickets must be presented at the door for entrance.
- U.S. Postal Mail — This service is no longer available.
- By phone — Call 508-324-1926 during Box Office/Call Center hours. Call Center hours are Wednesday through Saturday Noon to 5 p.m. Online service fees apply. For an additional fee of $2.50 per order, you can choose to have the tickets E-mailed to you.
- At time of show — If tickets are still available at the time of a show, you may purchase tickets at the door for the “Day-of-Show” price.
- In Your Ear — Advance tickets can be purchased at In Your Ear, 462 Main Street in Warren, RI. Monday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. For information: call 401.245.9840. There is an additional fee for this service.
Tickets can be purchased by cash, check, credit or debit card. Each ticket sold has a fee associated with the sale. The fee is over-and-above the posted ticket price. All fees are labeled in our online ticketing system. Fees are charged for each ticket, regardless of how the ticket was purchased.
Children’s Tickets — The Narrows Center encourages family participation and welcomes and invites children to our events. Concert tickets for children 12 and under are half the adult ticket price and are subject to regular ticketing fees. Half-price ticketing does not always apply to children’s concerts. Family/children event pricing is individually noted.
TICKETING POLICIES & FAQS
Box office hours — The Narrows Center’s Box Office is open Wednesday through Saturday, 12 noon to 5 p.m. and on concert nights after 7 p.m.
Picking Up Tickets — How to get into the event:
Note: There are two lines entering the performance space on concert night. One line is for concert attendees with printed tickets in hand. The second line is for concert attendees picking up “Will Call” tickets and/or for those purchasing tickets with cash. Tickets can be purchased by credit card in the office only.
- “Will Call” — if you have been placed on the Will Call list, you will need to show a valid ID when you sign for your tickets. A reminder: Will Call tickets can also be picked up during regular box office hours. Will Call does not mean that we will call you.
- “E-mailed Print-At-Home Tickets or Printed Tickets purchased in advance” — simply present them at the door.
- “Door Sales” — if tickets are still available for a show you may purchase them at the door. Cash and check purchases can be made in the regular entrance line. Credit and debit card purchases are made in the office. For the latter, come into the office directly for the purchase, then proceed to the entrance line.
Sold Out Shows — If an event is listed as SOLD OUT, it is just that. We do not oversell shows nor do we hold tickets for late release. We do not buy back tickets already sold. We do not generate a waiting list.
“I’ve purchased a ticket but cannot attend the show”. Once tickets are sold to you they become your sole responsibility. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges for purchased tickets unless the show has been cancelled.
Reservations — We do not accept advance reservations.
Seating Policies — We are a very intimate venue with a capacity of 280 people. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. All seating at this time is General Admission.
Tables Policies — Tables near the stage are reserved for the Friends of the Narrows as a gift for their financial support. Details can be found on the “Become a Friend” page of our web site. Tables with reserved signs are unavailable when the doors open. Unmarked tables without reserved signs are available for General Admission seating, first-come, first-served.
Note: Depending on the performance, we reserve the right to remove seating to provide room for dancing.
ALL SALES FINAL……NO REFUNDS……NO EXCHANGES.