**LIVE MUSIC ** COMEDY ** FILM ** LECTURES ** **CLASSES ** SPECIAL EVENTS**
The Narrows’ performance space has earned a reputation as one of the finest music venues on the East coast. With a state-of-the-art sound system, up close and comfortable seating and a respectful and knowledgeable audience, the Narrows has become a favorite tour stop for some of the finest musicians in the world.
The Narrows is a premier venue for diverse performers of blues, folk, rock, jazz, roots, indie, bluegrass and other genres. Musical luminaries like Los Lobos, Blue Öyster Cult, Susan Tedeschi, Dr. John, Rosanne Cash, Robert Cray, Al Di Meola, Odetta, and Richie Havens have all graced the Narrows’ stage. We have also been at the forefront of developing and supporting newer artists like Carolina Chocolate Drops, Grace Potter, The Avett Brothers and Lake Street Dive. The Narrows has created a unique symbiotic relationship between artist, audience and venue that results in a world-class experience for all.
ALL TICKET PURCHASES ~ NO REFUNDS ~ NO EXCHANGES
There are several ways to purchase tickets for upcoming events:
- Online — From our concert list page, scroll down to the concert of your choice and click on the “Buy Tickets” button. Online tickets may be purchased up to 30 minutes prior to the doors opening. Online ticket fees apply.
- In person — Come into the Narrows Center during our regular Box Office hours and purchase your tickets. Box Office hours are Thursday through Saturday 12 noon to 5 p.m. There is a $1 service charge for each ticket purchased in person. (See Ticketing Fees details below.)
- By phone — Call 508-324-1926 during Box Office/Call Center hours. Call Center hours are Thursday through Saturday Noon to 5 p.m. Online ticket fees apply. There is an additional $1 per ticket for phone orders.
- At time of show — If tickets are still available at the time of a show, you may purchase tickets at the door for the “Day-of-Show” price.
- The Narrows Center does not sell tickets through third-party ticket merchants. — Tickets purchased from an unauthorized merchant may be counterfeit, stolen, or in violation of resale policies. The Narrows cannot assist with inquiries regarding these purchases. We encourage attendees to protect themselves by purchasing tickets directly from our website, in person at the Narrows or by phone at 508.324.1926.
Tickets can be purchased by cash, check, credit/debit card or Narrows gift card. Each ticket sold has a fee associated with the sale. All fees are posted on our online ticketing system. Fees are charged for each ticket, regardless of how the ticket was purchased.
A $3 Restoration Fee is included in every ticket price. The restoration fee is dedicated to costly expenses associated with renovations, upgrades and improvements to our building and performance and gallery spaces. This fee is important as we continue to improve the Narrows Center for the Arts and present more diverse programming and opportunities to our community.
TICKETING POLICIES & FAQS
Box Office Hours — The Narrows Center’s Box Office is open Thursday through Saturday, 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Picking Up Tickets — How to get into the event:
Note: Cash sales can be made at the door. Tickets purchased by credit card (on the night of the show) must be done in the box office.
- Print-At-Home Tickets or Printed Tickets purchased in advance — simply present them at the door.
- Mobile Tickets — present the bar scan tickets on your phone.
- Door Sales — if tickets are still available for a show you may purchase them at the door. Cash and check purchases can be made in the regular entrance line. Credit/debit and gift card purchases are made in the office. For the latter, come into the office directly for the purchase, then proceed to the entrance line.
Sold Out Shows — If an event is listed as SOLD OUT, it is just that. We do not oversell shows nor do we hold tickets for late release. We do not buy back tickets already sold. We do not generate a waiting list.
“I’ve purchased a ticket but cannot attend the show”. Once tickets are sold to you they become your sole responsibility. All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges for purchased tickets unless the show has been cancelled.
Reservations — We do not accept advance reservations.
Seating Policy — We are a very intimate venue with a capacity of 430 people. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis. All seating at this time is General Admission.
Table Policy — Tables near the stage are reserved for our Friends of the Narrows as a gift for their financial support. Details can be found on the “Become a Friend” page of our web site. Tables with reserved signs are unavailable for General Admission when the doors open. Unmarked tables without reserved signs are available to anyone for General Admission seating, first-come, first-served.
Note: Depending on the performance, we reserve the right to remove seating to provide room for dancing.
ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES.